RELATIONSHIP PILLS FOR SINGLES AND COUPLES.

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE. DAY ONE. 1Cor13:13...AND NOW ABIDES FAITH, HOPE, LOVE, THESE THREE; BUT THE GREATEST OF THIS IS LOVE. Love is a ...

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE. DAY ONE.
1Cor13:13...AND NOW ABIDES FAITH, HOPE,
LOVE, THESE THREE; BUT THE GREATEST OF
THIS IS LOVE.
Love is a very important word that has got a lot
of people confuse. The Hollywood, the nollywood
and all the woods have acted it but can't live it.
The circular artist sings and describe it but can't
stand it. The mistake they make is to think that
Love is confession. Love is more of an expression
than a confession. It's deep and it comes with a
lot of sacrifices. You may be able to define it and
not experience.
A married man abandon his wife and children and
indulge in adulterous relationship and calls it
Love.
A single lady breaks another woman's home,
married her husband and she calls it Love.
A married woman collects money from her ex and
calls it "First Love". She flets with a man on
social media or anywhere and she calls it Love.
There are ladies burning candles, making
incantations, and praying for other people's
relationship to break so they can take over and
they call it Love.
The parents grants every request of a child and
calls it Love.
A single lady yield to sexual pressures and calls it
Prove of Love.
A man you are not married to occasionally slaps
you, and even beats you, and you stay with him
because you are in love with him. Some persons
even think that a genuine relationship with true
love should occasionally experience throwing of
fist.....your case is pitiable!
There are many more stuffs we do in the name of
Love that's actually Ignorance.
Love does not inflict pain on others.
Love is not selfish and self centered.
Love is not foolish. You don't see trouble and put
your head there and call it Love.
THE LOVE THAT SUSPENDS YOUR BRAIN WILL
BRING YOU PAIN.


1 comments

  1. I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete