10 THOUGHTS FROM THE SCRIBE!

1. Until you take time to study and unravel the mysteries surrounding a thing, you may end up hating what is very sweet and pleasant; and lo...

1. Until you take time to study and unravel the mysteries surrounding a thing, you may end up hating what is very sweet and pleasant; and loving what ought to be hated.....

2. While some are running away from relationships due to shallow knowledge, many are enjoying theirs.......

3. The more you know about a thing, the less likely you will make a mistake about it.....

4. The task of asking questions saves a lot than thinking you know and making costly mistakes.....

5. Who doesn't have a weak point? Getting angry when your weak points are pointed shows you are not ready to grow....when your weak points are listed, it gives you the opportunity to improve and get better....

6. If you hate your job, your family, your life....you will never be happy...

7. Greater results will be recorded if you enter every action with knowledge and enthusiasm....Because while knowledge is POWER, Enthusiasm is the SWITCH that brings up the light....

8. Complaining to people who don't have your answers may compound your woes....it is better to keep quiet than to complain to the wrong person....

9. You don't need everyone in your life....the wrong ones will take you back, you need those who are heading your way. There is no harm in dropping the wrong people, but there is an error in dropping the right ones, you may be stranded....

10. Be positive, don’t give up before your miracle comes. Patience means, wait, it will get better….Endurance means get used to it, it will remain like this.

Know when you have to be patient and when you have to endure….

1 comments

  1. I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete