I KNOW, SAYS THE LORD

On Saturday I urgently needed to fix my suit trouser as I needed to appear LIKE a Man of God where I was to speak that day. I took the cloth...

On Saturday I urgently needed to fix my suit trouser as I needed to appear LIKE a Man of God where I was to speak that day. I took the cloth to my tailor and asked him to fix the LITTLE opening near the pocket.

The guy turned the cloth inside out and then began to TEAR the pocket with his hands... Hah! I was like, "I said you should sew, not tear"...

So I shouted, 'You are tearing my cloth o'

But he replied "I KNOW".

Those two words sank into me like a heavy stone sinks in water. I couldn't talk again...

He's the tailor, and I'm just a customer. Even though I couldn't relate tearing with sewing but the Tailor says "I KNOW".

Child of God I bring you good tidings today... God is saying, 'I KNOW'...

I hear your complaints and I also hear His reply.

Father, My fiancee just left me... I know
I have no man to pay my fees... I know
I was rejected at the embassy again... I know

So many times when the Lord is fixing us, He starts by 'tearing' us. Tearing our confidence in ourselves, Tearing all our philosophies, Tearing our pride and fake humility, Tearing the things we call dear and giving us the truly dear things.

The only thing necessary is wisdom... Wisdom to know when it is the Lord and When it isn't the Lord... The devil tears to kill God tears to Fix. God tears the old to give you the new.

God's teary fire only refines His own. God's teary approaches only yields the peaceable fruit of Righteousness.

So in reality, God tears no man... He only makes...
We call it tearing, He calls it Making. We call it breaking... He calls it building. He knows you have need even before you ask... That's why when we complain... He responds thus: I KNOW

Jeremiah 29:11 For I KNOW the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Trust God...

My cloth came out better. You are coming out better too.

0 comments