The Unfaithful Married Couple!

A man and his wife were travelling to Italy by air, as they were at the peak of the journey, the pilot announced that: “Ladies and gentle...

A man and his wife were travelling to Italy by air, as they were at the peak of the journey, the pilot announced that: “Ladies and gentlemen, we are sorry to announce that one of the engines has just stopped working while the remaining one is not functioning as required. Therefore, we may crash in a few minutes from now. We advise that everyone should reconcile with God and settle every issues that need to be settled.”
At that point, Mr. James touched his wife Vivian and said “Honey, please forgive me, your sister Simi that stays with us is my sex partner for over 5 years now. We have had several abortions. She has even planned to poison you on our return from Italy so that the both of us will elope for the U.S.A please find a place in your heart to forgive me because I want to make it to heaven.
His wife responded “No
problem dear” She continues, “since it’s a confession moment, let me also confess so that I won’t end up in hell after the plane crash. Please you must also forgive me oooo, John and Esther among our three children are not your biological children. Your biological child is only Victoria. The rest belong to Eti Your best friend.
You also remember you were rubbed by armed robbers last year?” He answered “Yes I remember” she continues “I actually set you up by some gangs who robbed you because I needed to pay for my boy-friend Albrass’ tuition fee. He got admission in Oxford University in England. Even now as we are talking, my boyfriend planned to kill you so that he can be with me forever”
Mr. James responded “no problem I have forgiven you since we are going to die through plane crash.” There is no point getting angry!
Meanwhile as other married couples were making terrible confessions to their spouses,the pilot announced again. “Ladies and gentlemen, is like you people are powerful men/women of faith because, God has answered your prayers, the two engines are perfectly ok now and we are sure of safe landing”
At that point, the whole passengers became mute instead of celebrating the good news.

One of the passengers shouted “Pilot, Pilot, this plane must crash ooooooo or we will crash the plane”
Everybody echoed “YES oooooooo”……..we are ready to die!
Very funny!!!
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

But On A Serious Note: God has a way of exposing your hidden sins no matter how long! 
You Must Be Faithful, Loyal And Honest To Your Spouse. Build Your Marriage On The Word Of God. Don’t Build It On Lies And Deceit. No matter what happen, don’t be unfaithful to your spouse.


1 comments

  1. Thanks to { Dr. Mack } he is a great spell caster who brought my ex husband back I want to tell everyone about my meeting with ( Dr_mack ) who bring back my ex lover within the period of 2days... At these moment i don't have anything to say than to appreciate the good works of Dr.Mack, who you can simply reach through this email address: ( Dr_mack@yahoo.com )

    {1 } He cures all type of sickness .
    {2 } He fix broken relationships, marriages.

    Once again contact this email ..........

    ReplyDelete