VALENTINE EXPERIENCE- RAPED BY HER BOYFRIEND...

Experience is the best teacher and like my father would say " but it charges high fees". Got this story online and thought it ...

Experience is the best teacher and like my father would say " but it charges high fees".

Got this story online and thought it worth sharing, at least to help young girls understand the implication of indulging in pre-marital sex. In the writer's words: Let’s Educate the girl child on rape and teenagers to stop thinking that they are matured & old enough to love. Many thanks to her. The story below:
I met Nelson when I was in SS1 and he was in SS3. I was 14 years old then and I thought I was in love with him. He was very handsome and a lot of other girls were into him as well. I just loved him from afar, I didn’t think he liked me in that way especially because we had the same group of friends and he had never taken advantage of that opportunity to try to get closer to me. It was always a smile or a ‘hi’ to me and that was it.
So, imagine my utter shock when his classmate, Ben, came into my class and gave me a note that was according to him – ‘From my biggest admirer’. On opening the letter, I saw Nelson’s name boldly written.
There was only one Nelson in SS3 so I already knew who it was. I remember my friends and me jumping up excitedly. He asked me to meet him during the break time and I did. He said that he liked me. He wanted to know if I felt the same because he wanted me to be his girl. My heart was beating a mile a minute. Two weeks later, we were officially boyfriend and girlfriend.
He was so good to me and it wasn’t hard for me to begin to love him. If you asked me then, I would’ve told you that I was in love with Nelson. He was all that I thought about and I was sure that I was going to be with him forever. We kept on that way until he graduated. I was scared that he was going to forget me as soon as he left school but it didn’t happen. We found other ways to communicate with each other. In fact, he was the reason why I opened an email account.
Then, my friends and I would sneak into the computer room in school so I could communicate with him and during the weekends, I would go to the cyber café. He didn’t get admission into the university till after one year and so, I would use ‘Saturday classes’ as an excuse to go and visit him. At first, we would gist and laugh and lay together having fun. Then, it graduated to kissing which I was okay with but sometimes, he went even further wanting to touch me in ways that I didn’t like, wanting to lay on top of me etc. I would complain and he would stop and all was right with the world.
That Valentine day that year was a weekday and I had school but Nelson had insisted that he wanted to spend the day with me and I had agreed so that day, I left home to go school as I would normally but instead of going to school, I went over to his place. When I got there, I saw that he was alone at home but it wasn’t abnormal so I didn’t see anything to it. He was happy to see me. He gave me my gift and I gave him mine.

That was my Valentine experience.

Scripture says "abstain from all appearances of evil"


0 comments