I VOWED NEVER TO GET MARRIED IN LIFE AFTER WITNESSING THE MARITAL WAR BETWEEN MY ELDER BROTHER AND HIS WIFE!...

Testimony OF A Brother In Our Last Marriage Summit! A Must Read! I grew up with the notion that was enshrined in the Bible that Marriage...

Testimony OF A Brother In Our Last Marriage Summit! A Must Read!

I grew up with the notion that was enshrined in the Bible that Marriage is honourable and He who has found a wife has found a good thing and obtained favour from the Lord.

This my view was however shattered as my brother I was staying with after my graduation from University got married amidst glitz and glamour.

The wedding day was very colourful and expensively organised.  Everyone that came was happy and knew that the marriage has taken off on a good start.

This however was not the case as barely a month in the marriage,  squabbles and incessant fights became the highlights.

I was always the referee in the bouts everyone and I ended up with a mark on my forehead as a souvenir.

This broke my heart and I thought within me,  if Marriage is what my uncle's version is all about,  I rather not have a wife.  I lost interest in getting married and resolved to become a Reverend Father. I took practical steps and started attending Catholic Church.

My decision was later reinforced when my uncle and his wife divorced.

I had given up on Marriage but I never knew I was in for a rude shock

I was invited to a Singles & Married Summit In February 28th.  The host was Pastor Samuel Olagbenjo.(Apostle of Marriage)

I had plans to just breeze in but I ended up enjoying the programme when the man of God began to teach and that made me savoured it to the end.

I ended up buying a take away,  his book titled "100 ways to make your spouse love you forever"

After reading the book, I gave the book to my Uncle to read and unbelievably he called me after two weeks to request for something.

I asked what he wanted. He asked calmly if it was possible for me to get his wife back

I replied that with God all things are possible.  Mind you,  my orientation had changed completely after attending the marriage summit

I took the book from his room without his knowledge and gave it to his divorced wife.

A week after,  the wife also called me requesting if I could help her reconnect with her estranged husband!!!

A week after,  they were reconciled in the church and blessed in the church. The broken marriage of 2 years was restored! They are happily together today!

From being a doubting Thomas, I became a mediator of mending a broken home

It sparked something new in me and made me declare through faith that before December 2016, I will get married

Bro Segun

Glory Be To God!

You Will Not Fail In Marriage In Jesus Name!

0 comments