Pastor catches wife pants down with choirmaster

A distraught Asaba based middle age pastor has revealed how he caught his wife having sex with a choirmaster in his church. According ...


A distraught Asaba based middle age pastor has revealed how he caught his wife having sex with a choirmaster in his church.
According to the pastor, who heads a new generation church in the town, the story of his wife’s affair with the choirmaster was rumour to him, until he finally caught them.

The pastor, who spoke to journalists on Thursday, said he had been married to the woman for the past twelve years without a child, adding that the wife has made him a subject of public ridicule.
“I have been inundated with reports about my wife having sex with her choirmaster, but I kept my ears to the ground until the fateful day I was called to a hotel around Ezeani Avenue, Asaba where I caught my wife pants down in the hotel room.
“I have been married to her in the last 12 years without a child, she has exposed me to the winds;  people spread all kinds of rumours about me.”
He also stated that the choirmaster has confessed to the act and begged for forgiveness.
It was gathered that the lady(name withheld), a native of Esan Land in Edo State had been warned by the church members, who had earlier suspected that she was involved in an illicit relationship with the choirmaster.

The warnings, however fell on deaf ears as the love birds allegedly resumed their sexual escapades with pride.
A member of the church, Rosemary Iwoha, who claimed she stumbled on the choirmaster and the pastor’s wife in the church neck deep kissing, said, “I met them kissing one day and I reported to our Daddy about it.” 
The pastor, further disclosed that his wife had since left his house and that necessary action would soon be taken against her.

Pure9JA

From my opinion, this marriage had long developed a serious crack that was not addressed. 



2 comments