HILARIOUS POST...

Lets educate ourselves with English Language. 1. Don’t dare talk in front of my back. 2. Stop making noise like empty sardine tins of mi...

Lets educate ourselves with English Language.

1. Don’t dare talk in front of my back.

2. Stop making noise like empty sardine tins of milk.

3. Take 5cm wire of my length.

4. All of you stand in a straight circle.

5. Be quiet, the principal is just passing away.

6. I have 3 daughters, they are all girls.

7. Did you see me on the radio yesterday?

8. Both of the 3 of you, get out of my class.

9. The son of the man is a boy.

10. This is your permanent place, sit
here for the mean time.

11.Take the lead and follow me.

12. I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

13. She is a boy.

14. I saw you last night early this morning.

15. I come to your house today, you didnt dey house.

16. Please increase the volume of the window, heat is
happening
to me.

17. Run the tap to the loudest.

18. I saw you here and i see you there, are u twice?

19. Heat is killing me.

20. I see your father, he  is a man

21. I lyk d taste of the smell am hearing.          

22.lemme come n b going

23.my fone have died

24.the soup is drawing too much

25.open d breeze let d window come in

26.let us do actor and boss  

27. I need something liquid like chin-chin.
                        
 ๐Ÿ“Drop ur own english bomb๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


0 comments