STORY OF A LIFETIME

Last month my neighbor went to complain to her mother ...: - Mom, I can not stand my husband. I want to kill him but fear will not let me...

Last month my neighbor went to complain to her
mother ...:
- Mom, I can not stand my husband. I want to
kill him but fear will not let me do it . Can you
help me?please!
Her mother replied:
- Yes my daughter, I can. But there is a small
problem . You will be forced to make peace with him first so that none will suspect you for his death.

You're going to be so much good to him, take
care of him. Be kind, grateful, patient, loving,
submissive, see him as your kind not you mate or
subject... less selfish, more just, more listening to him ... .. don't even doubt cuz You can do it.

Can you ??

- Yes mom.

- Ok, it's .... Well take this powder, every day,
you'll pour a bit in his food and he will die slowly.

After 30 days (yesterday), my neighbor returned
to her mother:

- Mom, I really no longer want to kill my husband
again. Now I like him, he's changed and became softer than before. What can I do to prevent the poison?
 Forgiveness helps.
Her mother replied:

- Do not worry. What I gave to you was cassava
flour "(Nkounkoum)". He will not die.
In reality, it is in you that the poison was. When
fueling hatred and resentment in you, it kills
slowly.

When you started to love and cherish your
husband, you saw another person in him, that's how you have to behave to make him whom you so desired.
Every human being is good, but it is ourselves
and the society that make some changes.

0 comments