WHEN DARLING HUSBAND BECOMES A MONSTER..

A lady needs your advice... My husband has turned into a monster. This afternoon, he just finished beating me inside the car in broad da...

A lady needs your advice...

My husband has turned into a monster. This afternoon, he
just finished beating me inside the car in broad day light in
our area where we are well known.
He came out of the car
and tried to open the car to drag me out. I had to rush to the
drivers side before he could get to me. Am writing this in
tears now cos this is not the man I married.
Only God knows if someone I know saw me and the shame
he just brought upon me. All this started when he lost his
job a year ago. It started from a mere slap to this. I can't
have a full conversation with him anymore cos once he
hears something that would trigger his anger, he would hit
me.
No matter where we are and he does it more in public and
for the most little reasons. I'm scared as he's doing it in
front of my son and I don't want him to grow up seeing this.
My parents are not aware that he hits me, no one is aware.
People think we are a sweet couple, but we are far from
sweet. It's not like we're suffering, we are not really
lacking.

I'm currently working and he has an investment that's
helping us as well. What do I do?. Should I tell my parents?.
He's getting worse everyday, when he's angry. I don't
recognise him anymore, he's not calm until he hits me.

This is not what I bargained for?. I cannot count how many times
he has slapped me in the car. This disgrace is too much.
We've been married for three years now. This past year has
been the worst ever. What is going on?. Is he frustrated?. Is
he Bipolar?. Does it happen to others?. I mean, their
husband changing over night cos of a job loss.

Should I report him to my parents?. I've informed his family about it
before, they did nothing about it.
His mother even hates it when we're happy and rejoices
when we fight. That's story for another day. What do I do?.
I can't believe this is happening to me.

Thanks

2 comments

  1. How do u relate with him since he lost his job?
    Do you still respect him?
    Do you still call him does sweet names u use to call him?
    Do u encourage him or are u the nagging kind of wife becous you're now the bread winner of the home, u no longer respect him as u use to.
    If your answer is no, than, all you need is to go down on your kneels and cry to God for help. This God can be trusted

    ReplyDelete