Let me describe foolishness

1. You have not paid your house rent and you are throwing a large party for your friends. 2. Your wife and children are starving and you a...

1. You have not paid your house rent and you are throwing a large party for your friends.

2. Your wife and children are starving and you are business doing Father Christmas in the office with your salary.

3. You have not paid your tuition fee and you are busy spending the money trying to satisfy your new babe.

4. People are learning how to operate the equipment and you are say, the Holy Spirit will operate it for me, I don't need to learn anything.

5. When people are busy saving and investing, you are busy saying the Lord will take care of me I don't need to save. This world is not my home.

6. Calling Brazilian hair an asset, instead of using the money to buy a meaningful property.

7. Insulting godly elders and expecting the blessings of God ...... NO WAY!!!!


0 comments