I have been enduring my marriage for the past 4 years

 I have been married for 4 years now and and I have been enduring every bit of it. My husband that use to be a loving and caring man before ...

 I have been married for 4 years now and and I have been enduring every bit of it. My husband that use to be a loving and caring man before we got married changed all of a sudden after we got married. I got pregnant with my first baby and he maltreated badly, carrying girlfriends and all that. Even when I was to put to bed through operation he left me...


...in the hospital saying he was tired and was going home to sleep. I allowed all this go but the worst of it was when he brought them to my matrimonial home till now I haven't gotten over it. He doesn't care about me anymore. Honestly I don't even love him anymore because he has really treated me bad. The only reason am still there is because of my son. 

Recently he accused me of been the cause of his problem. I almost committed suicide. I have gone to his people but they ain't saying anything. I went to my parents that said I should be patient. But I am human and I have endured this for four years.

Please I need your advice. I don't know what to do anymore.

0 comments