VIRGINITY!!!!!

I met my wife as a virgin after our wedding. She gave her life to Christ when she was very young. And she determined to keep her virginity f...

I met my wife as a virgin after our wedding. She gave her life to Christ when she was very young. And she determined to keep her virginity for her husband. But as her future husband, I can't remember how many ladies I've slept with before God arrested me!
Thank God for His grace. How I wish I got married as a virgin. Because its the WILL OF GOD for everyone to get married as Virgins .

VIRGINITY is the pride of any young unmarried person,either male or female. However, many believe it is more important to the ladies than the men, on the contrary we are all bride of our Lord Jesus Christ(both male & female).

VIRGINITY is a pride. God honours the virgins. God favours the virgins.

Mary the mother of our Lord Jesus Christ was honoured & favoured by God. Luke 1:27.

God is still looking for virgins to honour & favour today, it may not be to bring forth another Jesus Christ but greater honour awaits those that can keep themselves,especially in this per-versed generation.

Many virgins are getting deflowered everyday. The few left are ashamed to mention it to avoid embarrassment.

HYMMMMMMMMM, Jesus wants those that will be His Virgins,those that wants His honour and favour in all aspect. THESE ARE THE 'JESUS VIRGINS'.

If you are still a virgin, please keep it until your wedding night.

GOOD-NEWS!
Probably you lost your virginity somehow like I did, somewhere, to someone. It may be painful and maybe an experience you don't want to talk about or remember. BUT THERE IS HOPE for YOU. You can become a JESUS VIRGIN today.

FOR THE MARRIED
You can also be a JESUS VIRGIN as you make up your mind and stick only to your spouse until death do you part.

May God give you the grace to keep your body for Him


0 comments