Should I report myself to my boyfriend

Hello everyone, please I need help. I'm just 19 yrs old. I've been dating my present bf since ss2 and now am in 100l in the univer...

Hello everyone, please I need help. I'm just 19 yrs old. I've been dating my present bf since ss2 and now am in 100l in the university. I love him so much and he was the one that disvirgined me, and I promised him I wouldn't sleep with any one else except him. We were actually planning on getting married when we get older, and I didn't have a problem...

...with it at all. Along the line, I started loosing feelings, cause am a fine girl and guys keep coming even fresher guys than my bf but I didn't cheat! I never even thought I'd ever cheat on him. I really loved him and he's so so good to me, takes care of me, even financially in the little way he can. And I was content honestly, until one weekend my roommate and I...

.
..were bored and some guys told us they were coming to take us out, so they came and picked us up from our hostel and we went outside school but we didn't come back on time and the school gate was closed. We had to go back to their place. Although we knew them about a week ago , but this particular one amongst them made me feel comfortable and safe with him. And he gisted...

...me about his life and all and we became close. So that night, naturally he was the one I hooked up with, then we went to his room and I was already sleepy but he started making moves on me and then he slept with me. I didnt want to but he's bigger than me, I kept saying no, plz!  Stop!, and I was on my period but he didnt stop. Now i feel so dirty, I can't...

...stop crying. Now the stupid guy didnt even call or anything, I don't even know if I should report myself to my boyfriend and mess up my present relationship, or just keep quiet and play cool. But I don't have the heart for it at all, I just wish I never left sch that day. I planned to be with one man my entire life, but now I...

...just see myself as a sl ut. , I don't even know what to do.


Please I need your advice.

0 comments